Lottery Applications will be accepted online at www1.pgcps.org/charterslottery from November 1, 2015- January 29, 2016.
• You must obtain a Prince George’s County Public School student number for your child (this number is required to complete the charter school lottery application) to obtain a student number contact the school assigned for your home address to make arrangements to obtain a student number.
• Take your child’s original birth certificate and your proof of Prince George’s County resident (you may use one of the following deed, settlement papers, lease, or rental agreement) if you have residence other than the aforementioned please call the Pupil Accounting School Boundaries Office at 301.952.6300.
• Maryland State Law requires that a child be 5 years of age on or before September 1 to enter Kindergarten. We must abide by this law; therefore, if your child will be 5 years of age AFTER September 1 you cannot apply for lottery placement to a Charter School for Kindergarten.
The main gate will be closed today from 2:00PM – 5:00PM due to the Papal visit.
It is a great day at Imagine Andrews! Beginning in November, we will give scholars the option of wearing the new Imagine Andrews polo shirts on the second and fourth Friday of each month. The specially embroidered shirts will be sold at By Grace Uniform Outfitters in Clinton, MD.
The elementary students (K-5) will wear blue and the middle school students (6-8) will wear red. The prices of the shirts are listed below:
Embroidered Polo Shirt with the Current Logo (short sleeve)
(long sleeve is $2.00 more for each price option)
Starting in November, each Friday will feature a theme:
1st Friday: College & Armed Forces Shirts
2nd Friday: IA Polo Shirts
3rd Friday: School Spirit Shirts
4th Friday: IA Polo Shirts
- Students are required to wear their uniform bottom khaki pants and uninterrupted black shoes.
- Non IA embroidered polo shirts are prohibited.
- The silk screen logo option offered at By Grace Uniform Outfitters is not a part of the required uniform.
- The polo shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- If there are any question about this new policy, feel free to contact me.
Please use the link below to access information about the vendor: