Our Imagine Andrews Twitter page has been updated! Please follow us at @ImagineAndrews
The YDC will be closed on October 12, 2015 in recognition of Columbus Day. Please be sure to make arrangements to pick all scholars up from school at the normal dismissal time. (K-5 – 2:40PM) (6-8 – 3:10PM)
Monday October 12, Imagine Andrews Public Charter School will have our student’s fathers, uncles and other male role models as guests to our school in celebration of the annual Men Make A Difference Day. Are you planning a special activity or program that you would like to share with our Imagine Andrews scholars? Would you like to participate in a Men vs. middle school students soccer game? We are also welcoming men who would like to present to the academic subject areas for how those subjects are used in career fields. Our Special Events Committee would like to hear from you. Please email email@example.com if you would like to assist with or participate in any of the below activities:
Listed below are the events that will take place on Monday, October 12, 2015. Please send an e-mail to the above address if you are interested.
1. 8:00 – 8:30 – Breakfast with Dad (or any important male role model in the student’s life)
2. Volunteer Dads– Fathers are invited to volunteer or join classrooms until 10:00AM.
3. Dads Read to Scholars– Fathers will be invited to read a book to students in grades K-3 from 9:00AM-10:00AM.
5. Tie Knot Lesson: Dads Teach Middle School Boys How to Tie a Tie Knot (we need volunteers)
6. Soccer/Basketball Games: Dads -vs- Middle School Scholars 2:10PM – 3:10PM