Enroll Your Child
The Imagine Andrews Military Lottery Is Now Open.
The 2022-2023 Imagine Schools Military Lottery is open from March 7, 2022 12:01 am – June 1, 2022 11:59 pm. Please click here for enrollment.
Your Story Starts Here!
Why Imagine Andrews:
- Dedicated, Caring Teachers
- Character Development
- Community Friendly
***Note: This lottery is for the following:
- Students that are dependents of Military Personnel with Active Assigned Orders to Joint Base Andrews and live in Prince George's County
- Students that are dependents of Military Personnel that resides on Joint Base Andrews
Please review the information below to ensure that you have the correct documents to successfully submit your application:
- You must obtain a Prince George’s County Public School student number for your child (this number is required to complete the charter school lottery application); to obtain a student number contact the boundary school assigned for your home address to make arrangements to obtain a student number. Please email Tina Chavis at email@example.com if you are currently residing outside of Prince Georges County, Maryland for additional information for obtaining a student number.
- Maryland State Law requires that a child be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2022 to enter Kindergarten. We must abide by this law; therefore, if your child will be 5 years of age AFTER September 1, 2022 you cannot apply for lottery placement to a Charter School for Kindergarten.
(Attention: if you applied with Prince George’s County Public Schools during their open enrollment for Specialty Schools and you meet the requirements of a military family, please participate in this lottery.)
Here is the link for Military Families to request a student ID# from their boundary/neighborhood school (only PG County Residents).:
If Military Families need to find their neighborhood school, please go to schoolfinder.org