The 2019-2020 Imagine Schools Military Lottery will open from February 11, 2019 12:01 am – May 15, 2018 11:59 pm. Please click here to begin the lottery process.
***Note: This lottery is for the following:
- Students that are dependents of Military Personnel with Active Assigned Orders to Joint Base Andrews and live in Prince Georges County
- Those who have active military orders and reside on Joint Base Andrews
Please review the information below to ensure that you have the correct documents to successfully submit your application:
- You must obtain a Prince George’s County Public School student number for your child (this number is required to complete the charter school lottery application); to obtain a student number contact the boundary school assigned for your home address to make arrangements to obtain a student number. Please email Tina Chavis at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are currently residing outside of Prince Georges County, Maryland for additional information for obtaining a student number.
- Maryland State Law requires that a child be 5 years of age on or before September 1 to enter Kindergarten. We must abide by this law; therefore, if your child will be 5 years of age AFTER September 1 you cannot apply for lottery placement to a Charter School for Kindergarten.
- Military families can contact Sunny Babauta Lee at email@example.com or 301-981-9211 with questions about the lottery.
(Attention: if you applied with Prince George’s County Public Schools during their open enrollment for Specialty Schools and you meet the requirements of a military family, please participate in this lottery.)