THE YOUTH DEVELOPMENT CENTER IS CLOSED THIS FRIDAY IN OBSERVANCE OF THE UPCOMING NATIONAL HOLIDAY. Please make arrangements to pick-up your child at their regular dismissal time.
FRIENDLY REMINDERS: Click here.
The Office of School Health Policy, Services and Innovation was created in November 2013 by CEO Dr. Kevin Maxwell to elevate health and wellness for students, staff and families across the Prince George’s County School System. Read more here.
Menus are available online at: www.pgcps.org/foodandnutrition
Free and reduced-price meals are available to students based on household size and income. To apply for benefits, apply online at www.applyforlunch.com
(Only one application is needed per family.)
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Below are the tentative dates to tour, learn about the expectations of an Imagine Andrews' student, and meet our phenomenal faculty/staff:
- August 20, 2015, Open House, 6-8 p.m. (Please note: Should you need base access for this event, as many of you will NOT have secured your permanent base identification card by this time, please contact Yvonne Brinson, email@example.com or Cathy Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, August 18, 2015 (2 days prior to the event). This is merely a time to sign-in and tour the school building.
August 24, 2015, New Parent/Student Orientation, 6-7 p.m. This is reserved for new middle school parents and students only.This has been POSTPONED! Please check the website often for updates.
- September 10, 2015, Back to School Night, 6-8 p.m. This time is set aside to visit classrooms, meet your child's teachers and learn the expectations of our students.
School Supply Lists (by grade): To view the school supply lists for the 2015-16 school year, please click here.
School uniforms can be purchased at By Grace Uniform Outfitters which is located at 7503 Old Branch Avenue, Clinton, MD 20735 or you can access their website at http://www.bygraceuniforms.com and enter our school's code, 4798.
Summer Meals for Kids & Teens is being served in our community. Please see flyer for more details.
2015-2016 Charter School Lottery
Lottery Applications will be accepted online at www1.pgcps.org/charterslottery from November 3, 2014- January 30, 2015.
- You must obtain a Prince George’s County Public School student number for your child (this number is required to complete the charter school lottery application) to obtain a student number contact the school assigned for your home address to make arrangements to obtain a student number.
- Take your child’s original birth certificate and your proof of Prince George’s County resident (you may use one of the following deed, settlement papers, lease, or rental agreement) if you have residence other than the aforementioned please call the Pupil Accounting School Boundaries Office at 301.952.6300.
- Maryland State Law requires that a child be 5 years of age on or before September 1 to enter Kindergarten. We must abide by this law; therefore, if your child will be 5 years of age AFTER September 1 you cannot apply for lottery placement to a Charter School for Kindergarten.
- Please contact the school directly to schedule a tour at 301.350.6002.
Imagine Andrews Public Charter School is a member of Imagine Schools, a full-service charter school management organization that operates 72 schools in 12 states and helps nearly 80,000 parents and guardians educate their children.
Careers at Imagine Andrews
Are you a passionate educator interested in joining the Imagine Andrews team?
We are looking for an:
- Academic Facilitator
Welcome to Imagine Andrews
Imagine Andrews Public Charter School (PCS) was established on Joint Base Andrews in 2011 to provide outstanding educational opportunities for military and community students. Our mission is to serve our nation by providing the students of the Andrews Community with a “world class” education, while meeting the needs of military families. Our vision is to create a school environment that prepares students for high school and beyond, develops their strong moral character, and provides them with the skills necessary to lead and advance our nation. Continue to check this site for updates, along with the latest news and information about our school. We invite you to contact us with questions at (301) 350-6002.